Saturday, April 30, 2011

Welcome Back!

Welcome friends, old and new!

I've given the old Tanzania blog a new face (think its highly appropriate so you can see what I see!) and updated it for Uganda! Feel free to scroll way down and read about TZ!

This is the space where I will post about my time in Uganda since I loathe group emails!
You can subscribe at the bottom and it should email you each new post.
Or you can just bookmark and check as often as you'd like!

I do not really know what my internet access will look like, though the NGO director seems to get back to me pretty quickly. Fingers crossed, she will let me nip into her office every now and again : )

Internet, as available as it may be, will be slow... You all know I am crazy about grammer and a horrible speller... I won't be editing much with the slow speeds and limited time online, so please forgive me! (KB, especially you, crazy journalist!)

I love you all and am so excited you get to share in this trip with me.
After almost ten years of dreaming of Gulu.... I can't believe I am really going!
Take Luck,
Libby

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We're looking forward to hearing about your time there. Best wishes!
-Ella and Sheri

Anne and Dan said...

Remember! We like pictures!!! Be safe!